Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Postcards

Elizabeth at Screw Bronze wants to send people postcards. She's feeling terrible, and still wants to make other's lives better; that's what Beth does, though. The worse she feels, the more she cares about others.

So if you happen upon this entry, and you would like to receive a postcard from someone who wants to send postcards anywhere in the world, or if you know someone whose day might be brightened by receiving a postcard in the mail, please go to Beth's Postcard Project page here, and send her an email with your snail mail address. Or your friend's.

And if you're reading this, Beth, I just have to say that I'm in awe at the range of cards on your project site. I hope you find a use for the cards I sent you!

Since I can't currently comment to Beth directly, I'll wish you all what I wish her at least every hour in my thoughts and most days on her comments pages: Love, Zen hugs, and positive thoughts.

No comments: